Banks are adopting digitalization at a faster pace with the pandemic acting as a catalyst. The number of fintechs are also increasing recently and new neo banks are emerging across the globe. Almost 53 per cent of the global population is expected to access digital banking by 2026, according to Juniper Research. In 2018, the Middle East received less than 1% of worldwide FinTech funding, but it is growing at a 30 percent compounded annual growth rate according to Finextra.
The KSA landscape is also expanding in digital banking supported by Government initiatives like SAMA’s FSDP - Vision 2030, SAMA open banking policy and Fintech Saudi. SAMA has licensed 16 FinTech payment companies in 2020 and has approved 2 digital banking licenses (STC Bank and Saudi Digital Bank) in 2021 and 1 (D360 Bank) in 2022. This report covers the 5 important digital shifts that are happening in KSA due to digitalization of banking and how these shifts would impact the KSA banks.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 10 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com