Executive SummaryGCC markets ended the month in negative territory weighed down by losses in Saudi Arabian markets. Other GCC markets posted mild gains. Gloom over the outbreak of coronavirus in China, its subsequent impact on global growth and geopolitical tensions in early January have contributed to weak investor sentiments.
We see the following issues as key developments during the month of January:
- Neutral Outlook for GCC Markets in 2020
- GCC country-wise Performance Analysis 2019
- GCC Capital Market Reforms in 2019
- Kuwait releases budget 2020/21 with record fiscal deficit
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.