Executive SummarySubsequent to our note published in February 2018, we have updated the values of equity risk premium and cost of capital to reflect the changes in current operating environment. Calculation of risk free rates for GCC countries was previously done by computing the inflation differentials between the country and U.S, and summing it with U.S risk free rate, as most of the GCC countries had not issued sovereign bonds. However, in the recent past all the GCC countries have issued bonds in order to bridge the deficit in their budgets. However, due to the absence of active trading of the locally issued bonds, the yield data obtained from bonds is often stale. Hence, we have used the summation of the 10yr U.S treasury yield and country specific sovereign risk premium to compute the risk free rate.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.