Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
Sharing values on democratic traditions, the Kuwait-US relationship started from 1961 when Kuwait gained independence from British colonization. Kuwait, like its regional partners in Gulf cooperation council maintains a cordial relationship with the US in areas encompassing trade, investments and defense. The United States is Kuwait’s largest supplier of goods and services after China. Kuwait exports mineral fuel and oil related products to U.S. and imports motor vehicles and parts from the U.S. Commercial relations between the United States and Kuwait have expanded at a brisk pace, with trade volumes growing by more than 175 percent. In October 2016, U.S. and Kuwait agreed on a roadmap for deepening mutually beneficial partnerships taking the long-standing relationship between the two countries to the next level. With the gulf state attempting to diversify its revenue base, the US offers valuable insights on how to encourage the private sector as Kuwait look towards moving to a marketbased approach. This report analyzes the lessons on offer from US, and possibilities for potential tie-ups in areas of Kuwaiti interest.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit anyone tracking the Kuwait-USA relationships in trade, investments and bilateral cooperation, such as regulators and government agencies, bankers, economists, academia and cross-border traders. This report would help these entities to gain an understanding of the relationship at present, and provide an outlook for the future.
How exhaustive is this report?
We have analyzed the trade and investment relationship between Kuwait and USA, and the various avenues, where bilateral relationship exists between the two countries. The report examines the factors that have led to USA’s growth as a major global economy, and the lessons that Kuwait can learn from them. We have also highlighted how Kuwait can strengthen its own economy by leveraging on the strengths of its trade partner, and finally, the sectors of US that should be of interest to Kuwait, both for potential tie-ups and investments.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Kuwait - U.S.: An Introduction
- Kuwait's trade relationship with the U.S.
- How can Kuwait Leverage the relationship with the U.S.
- U.S's Key Sectors - Lesson for Kuwait
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What are the major Kuwaiti exports to and imports from USA?
- What are the areas of bilateral cooperation and agreements between Kuwait and USA?
- What is the magnitude of US investment in Kuwait, and which are its areas of interest?
- What are the key lessons that Kuwait can learn from USA to improve its economy?
- Which US sectors are of interest to Kuwait?
- What are the areas of potential tie-ups with USA?
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated yearly. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
Yes. The user can access certain sections of the report upon request, and this will be available at a nominal price.