Executive SummaryCarnage of global financial crisis led to a fall in Assets under Management (AuM). Investors who got badly bruised didn’t just lose their capital but also the trust which they had in their advisors. While the global AUMs have been stagnant for the past four years, AUMs in MENA region has witnessed steady decline over the years. In this strategic note, we discuss the key issues that dominate the MENA asset management industry and put forth policy actions that would help establish growth for the long run.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.