Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
The Qatar roads and railways report covers the major aspects of the road and railway network in Qatar. To reduce the number of accidents and build the capacity, Qatar had already planned to invest around USD 100 billion on infrastructure projects as a part of the National Vision 2030. In this report we look at how these investments have gone into upgrading its roads and kick starting its ambitious railway projects. Currently, there are no railway networks in Qatar. Witnessing high congestion and huge number of traffic accidents every year, Qatar is now planning to build railways in the country to overcome these problems.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will help institutional investors and consultants to understand about the current state of Qatar’s road and railway infrastructure.
How exhaustive is this report?
We have provided detailed analysis on the key metrics of roads and railway network in Qatar. We have covered in detail the current major projects that are ongoing in the country. We also bring in the angle of how economic diversification goes well with investment in infrastructure. We also cover in detail the challenges that has been brought by a number of global factors outside the control of Qatar.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Congested roads spurs infrastructure development
- Holistic transport services the need of the hour
- Economic diversification and smart cities remain a key driver of infrastructure
- Labour shortages and payment delays remain as the key challenges
- Key players
- Impact of FIFA 2022 on Qatar Transportation
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What is the current status of Qatar’s roads and railways?
- What are the major road and railway projects in the country?
- How is Qatar planning for the future with Doha Metro?
- Necessity of public transport in light of construction of major economic cities
- How’s Qatar preparing to handle FIFA 2022 World Cup?
This report can add value to
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated yearly. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
Yes. The user can access certain sections of the report upon request, and this will be available at a nominal price.