Executive SummaryPerformance of GCC equity markets improved during the month of March with Kuwait being the top performer, followed by Saudi Arabia. Qatar remained flat while Oman and Dubai continued to retract. Globally, China‘s Shanghai index surged sharply, becoming the leading performer for the year as conducive policy environment, easing concerns pertaining to trade war and improving sentiments resulted in increased inflows.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.