- Saudi Arabia had announced several austerity and revenue generation measures on 10th May 2020 to shore up its finances in a low oil price environment. The tripling of Value Added Tax (VAT) rate from 5% to 15% was one of them. The tax levy came into effect on 1st July 2020. However, the government would bear VAT on education, private healthcare and first house bought by the citizen, provided its cost does not exceed SR850,000.
- The steep increase in VAT seems to have impacted consumer behaviour before and after its implementation.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report? Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies. Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update. Can I only download certain sections of the report? No. The report can be downloaded in full length only Can we ask questions? Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com