Executive SummaryWhat is this report about? The report discusses the Saudi brokerage industry and how sector in GCC region is one of the most fragmented industries. It is also interesting to observe that Dubai has the most number of brokers while Saudi Arabia has the highest value traded. The Saudi Brokerage industry is regulated by Capital Market Authority. The report analyzes the Saudi brokerage industry, the challenges faced and growth drivers for the industry. The report also examines the leading brokerage firms, the revenue generated by the industry players and forecasts future revenue. Who will benefit and why? The report will benefit players from brokerage industry managers, regulators, bankers and economists. They can use this report for detailed insights about the current state policy impact and future direction of brokerage industry. How exhaustive is this report? In this report, based on the value traded in the Saudi markets we have estimated the industry size in terms of commission earned by the brokerage for the 2014 – 2020 periods. The report also discusses the major players in the industry and how their market share has varied over the years and also includes a detailed discussion around the products and services offered by them.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- GCC Brokerage Sector Overview
- Brokerage Services
- KSA Stock Market – An Overview
- KSA Brokerage Sector Analysis
- Major Players and Peer Comparison
- Brokerage Industry Regulation
- Growth Drivers
- SWOT Analysis
- Brokerage Model
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What are the services offered by the brokerage firms in Saudi?
- What is the size of the Saudi brokerage industry in terms of commission earned?
- Who are the major players (in terms of commissioned earned) of the brokerage industry in Saudi?
- What are the challenges and growth drivers of the Saudi brokerage industry?
- How is the brokerage industry in Saudi regulated?