GCC markets extend their recovery, registering gains for the third straight month in June. Undervalued Dubai equities topped gainers among the GCC while oil prices breached the USD 40/bbl. level.
We see the following issues as key developments during the month of May:
- Defensive sectors in GCC- A great bet in today's times
- Among many, Dividends can be one of the causalities in the GCC
- 10 Million and counting: COVID-19 breaches a grim milestone
- COVID-19 brings GCC's fiscal vulnerability to the fore
- GCC economic measures to contain COVID-19 has mostly been monetary so far
Who prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 20 pages
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org