Executive SummaryOptimism is expected to re-enter equity markets as they would likely be the preferred asset class of global investors moving into 2019. Emerging markets look attractive than their developed counterparts as their valuations appear cheap while taking their macroeconomic and corporate fundamentals into consideration. Expectations of a global slowdown in growth have resulted in an excessive beat-down on equities across several markets, setting up the stage for a turnaround in 2019. However, volatility is expected to persist in the equity markets as global and regional risks could sharply derail the upward momentum. Although headwinds such as escalation of trade war, abrupt increase in U.S. interest rates, political risk in European economies, and the end of U.S. growth cycle continue to fluster investor sentiment, the overall outlook on equities remains positive. China is the preferred pick among emerging markets as the impetus provided by government support is expected to revive a sharply corrected market. The U.S. and Japan are the developed markets that warrant a positive outlook as political risks are expected to plague Europe’s fortunes in 2019.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- How did the forecasts for 2018 play out?
- Developed Stock Market Outlook – 2019
- Emerging Stock Market Outlook – 2019
- Fixed Income Outlook 2019
- Alternatives Outlook 2019
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.