- Abraaj Group, Middle East’s biggest private equity firm, founded in 2002 rose over the years attracting global investors by offering easy access to investment options in fast-growing markets in the Middle East, Asia & Africa.
- Abraaj Group currently manages almost USD 14 billion in assets for various investors including many institutions such as the sovereign wealth funds, large pension funds, and foundations.
- The group is under scrutiny for allegedly mismanaging money in a USD 1 billion healthcare fund that deployed capital from investors including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Bank’s International Finance Corporation, Britain’s CDC Group and Proparco Group of France.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.