Executive SummaryGlobally, fund management industry is going through a rough patch after the 2008 financial crisis. As markets exhibit higher volatility and with no easy fixes in sight to solve the problems of the developed world, fund managers are struggling to adapt and clients are increasingly turning restless. The situation in the GCC is no different. Companies continue to struggle in growing their assets under management (AUM) and making ends meet. As per our study, GCC asset management industry with roughly 100 companies, manage about $26.5bn in assets in 328 funds at the end of 2011. Money market funds constitute the largest share in terms of AUMs (53%), followed by Equities (42%), Fixed income (2%) and specialized funds (3%).
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.