- In our earlier first take Boursa Kuwait Initiates Second Phase of Market Development, we highlighted the transformational changes such as a three-tiered, segmented market, the introduction of new market-capitalized indices as well as new listing requirements that were implemented as part second phase of market development.
- Starting June 2018, Boursa Kuwait has adopted the FTSE Russel Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB) for all equity stocks listed on its markets, as part of its ongoing commitment to attract and facilitate international investments to Kuwait.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.