Executive SummaryIf there is one area which needs better practices, it is about GCC Bankruptcy laws. A well-laid about format involves at least three areas coming together i.e., Legal, Institutional and Regulatory. An immediate fallout of the Global Financial Crisis (GFC) is the spate of corporate failures leading to restructuring, and eventual distress. Deleveraging promptly started as a response to overleveraged balance sheets. Real estate and investment companies were direct causalities while banking sector was an indirect casualty in the process.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What is the status of the bankruptcy laws in the GCC?
- What are the inherent challenges in the current laws?
- What lessons can be picked from global best practices?
This report can add value to
- Policy makers
- Government institutions
- Industry associations
- Banking professionals
- Investment bankers
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.