Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
Kuwait banking sector has faced many challenges and continues to face them as we write this report. However, the usual narrative in the public and private domain focusses mainly on oil prices, interest rates and geo-political risks. While they are important factors affecting the fortunes of Kuwait banking in the short-term to medium-term, mega trends like demographics will also affect product ideas and uptake. The report highlights some of the prominent demographics factors that are at play in Kuwait and how it impacts banking industry.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit anyone tracking the Kuwait banking industry, and its many players; especially banks, regulators and government agencies, investment bankers and economists. This report would help these entities to gain in-depth understanding about the industry.
How exhaustive is this report?
We have analyzed the important factors affecting the fortunes of Kuwait banking in the short-term to medium-term; mega trends like demographics will also affect product ideas and uptake. The report also examines how along with changing demographics, the banking industry is also facing a fast-paced evolution in the technology and customer behavior, making its current operating business models less effective. New banking business models will be needed to serve both the aging, and increasingly tech savvy youth demographic. Finally, we enumerate the trends that will allow banks to better understand the changes and adjust their allocation of capital and resources accordingly to appeal to their target audiences.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Banking Penetration across Demographics
- The Blend: Demographics, Oil Price, Interest Rate and Geopolitical Risks
- Disruptive Competitors
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What will be the Kuwait’s demographics structure in 2030?
- What is the existing banking penetration level across demographics?
- How do factors such as oil price, interest rates and geopolitical risk, precede the influence of demographics on the domestic banking industry?
- What are the disruptive themes for the Kuwait Banking industry?
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report? Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies. Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update. Can I only download certain sections of the report? No. The report can be downloaded in full length only Can we ask questions? Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org