In Saudi Arabia asset management industry, public funds constitute just 32% of the total assets of SAR 500 billion (USD 133 billion), while private funds and discretionary portfolio management (DPM) constitutes of 38% and 30% respectively. In terms of performance, DPM’s AUM has been range bound in the last five years, while private funds have witnessed significant growth. With the launch of new private funds overall the high net worth investors have more choices of funds to invest in. This report highlights the performance, growth, challenges and opportunities of DPM and private funds for Saudi Arabia.
Did you know?
- Asset Management in Saudi Arabia is a USD 500 billion industry
- About 70% of Discretionary portfolio management are invested in local equities and investment funds
- About 90% of Private funds are invested in Equities and Real estate, wherein the former has a majority share
- About 80 private funds were launched since 2018
- Saudi Arabia has more than 400 private funds and above 2000 discretionary portfolio management portfolios
- NCB Capital has the highest AUM for discretionary portfolio management and private funds in Saudi Arabia
Why purchase the report?
- Detailed Information about the asset management landscape in the KSA.
- Detailed information about private funds and discretionary portfolios in KSA for up to Q3 2020
- Information about new private fund launches in the KSA
- Information about top wealth managers in Saudi Arabia and their market share by AUM in 2020
- Comparison of DPM and Private Funds in KSA with global peers
- A look at the challenges facing the industries and the opportunities available going forward
Note: To get the report, please submit the form above "Get Report on Request". Our relationship manager will confirm your information and send the report to your inbox within 24 hours. Please be sure to check your spam folder too.
Table of Content
- Current market landscape of wealth/fund management in KSA
- Private Funds have seen robust growth since 2015
- Launch of new Private Funds have given more choices to investors
- Market leaders in Saudi wealth management
- DPM and Private Funds in KSA compared with global peers
- Challenges and opportunities facing Saudi asset managers
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 12 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org