Executive SummaryEvery successive oil price spike actually goes to negate the feeble attempts by oil producing and exporting countries, especially the GCC, to diversify their economies and reduce the dependence and inherent volatility. The region has remained a price taker in spite of the so-called stranglehold that it is supposed to possess. Being a capital intensive industry, it does not solve social issues like unemployment. Being nationally owned, it does not get represented in the local stock markets. Thus, the intricate web of oil produces more dimensions than what is normally estimated.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.