Executive SummaryDespite being rich in natural resources, Egypt is plagued by political and economic instability. Power subsidies that have existed for a long time, have come into question for their sustainability and their impact on the economy. Problems with existing infrastructure that have produced widespread transmission and distribution problems, declining oil production and natural gas exports, and lack of technical expertise to scale up the power infrastructure are causing the widening gap between demand and consumption. All this, coupled with depleting resources and global environmental awareness have prompted the Egypt government to increase the share of renewable resources in power generation. In this report, we have analyzed the structural setup of the Egypt power sector, and briefly discuss the laws and regulations that are applicable and the political situation that plagues the country. The report provides an overview of the power sector, including demand and supply dynamics, and the various sources that are being used to generate electricity. Furthermore, the report also covers the scope in Egypt for renewable and nuclear energy, along with the challenges in power sector for the various stakeholders.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Egypt Power Sector
- Power Sector
- Structural Setup
- Political Situation
- Law and Regulation
- Scope of Renewable and Nuclear energy
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.