Executive SummaryFintech is transforming financial services. Ranging from payments systems to insurance services, Fintech is revolutionizing global finance. Among its many promises, Fintech is a hope towards greater financial inclusion. The applications of Fintech are emerging across many facets of finance – retail and wholesale payments, investment management, insurance, credit provision and equity capital raising.
The future of banking will increasingly depend on shaping new customer relationship models. Fintech entities are likely to increasingly own the relationship dynamics at the front end, which will force banks to use customer data as a tool of competitive advantage.
Table of Content
- Study Scope and Objectives
- Comparison of systems applied in Local banks With International practices
- Reasons that led to the use of FinTech and Assessing the Related Risks and Benefits
- Comparison between Formal Financial Services and Tech-driven Innovations
- The Role of Regional and International Regulators and their Tools
- Envisioning Future Developments in terms of Regulatory Interventions
- The Growing Influence of RegTech
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be available for free download. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.