Executive SummaryThe development of alternate energy strategies around the world is undoubtedly a step in the right direction for the future of energy generation. However, any change in the existing dynamic would have implications on the incumbent, which in this case would be Oil and Gas. The case is stronger for Kuwait whose economic activity revolves around fossil fuels.
Kuwait has been witnessing a rise in demand for electricity during the last few decades thanks to strong economic development and rapid urbanization supported by the abundance of fossil fuel resources in the country. Kuwait’s total installed capacity for electricity generation has increased at a CAGR of 6.4% in the past ten years indicating the growth in domestic demand.
Rise in population during the coming years in addition to the ambitious initiatives taken by the government to develop the country’s infrastructure is expected to drive demand for energy further. This would lay additional pressure on existing oil and gas resources, which are currently the primary fuel used for power generation. In order to bridge the supply-demand gap, Kuwait will need to move towards alternate sources of energy.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Kuwait Energy Landscape
- Electricity Generation
- Challenges for the Energy Market in Kuwait
- Renewable Energy Market
- Feasibility of Renewable Energy Technologies in Kuwait
- Cost of Renewable Energy
- Impact of Moving to Renewable's
- Policy and Business Recommendations
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report? Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies. Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update. Can I only download certain sections of the report? No. The report can be downloaded in full length only Can we ask questions? Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com