Executive SummaryKuwait and other GCC markets continued their downward spiral amidst coronavirus spread and oil price crash, as countries impose strict measures to curb the spread of COVID-19. GCC governments and Central Banks initiate reforms to soften its impact on the economy.
We see the following issues as key developments during the month of March:
- Steps taken by GCC countries so far to fend off the economic impact of COVID-19
- Did Saudi Arabia and Russia pick the worst time to wage a price war?
- Parallels between COVID-19 and global financial crisis
- Sectors under COVID-19’s grip
- Kuwait market's biggest drawdowns and how long they took to recover
- Circuit breakers/trading curbs in GCC Stock Exchanges
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.