Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
The GCC aviation sector is projected to grow at a strong pace supported by the increasing capacities of the airports and fleet size of the major airlines of the region. The airlines sector faces a number of challenges such as the development of ultra-long-haul aircraft, growing air-traffic congestion, over capacity concerns, lack of secondary airports and demand for man power. The regulatory reforms have been slow leading to inefficiencies in the operations of the airlines. Some of the key trends in the industry include the big ticket purchases by the players, increasing LCC capacity share, liberalization of regulations and growing brand equity of the gulf airlines.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit anyone tracking the GCC Aviation Industry, and its many players; also regulators and government agencies, investment bankers and economists. This report would help these entities to gain in-depth understanding about the industry.
How exhaustive is this report?
We have analyzed how airlines industry in GCC is evolving with the adoption of dynamic business models by the Full Service Carriers (FSC) and Low Cost Carriers (LCC). And, the pricing strategies of the players have been changing globally, with a move towards hybridization of models. Increasing population, rising spending levels, surging demand for air travel, booming tourism industry, strategic location and increasing trade relations are driving the industry. The report also examines how the future outlook for the industry is positive with projected traffic growth and profits of the carriers at high levels in the region. The region’s largest airlines are expected witness continuous growth and increasing profits.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- An Industry in flux
- Country-wise Analysis
- GCC as a Transit Hub for International Airlines
- Tourism, Strategic location & population, propelling the growth
- Technological advancement threatens GCC strategic geographical positioning advantage
- Liberalization of skies changing industry dynamics
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- How different is the business model of FSC and LCC carriers in the region?
- What has been the trend in passenger traffic in the different GCC Countries?
- How have the regional FSC players performed in the recent years?
- What is the present and future passenger handling capacity of the leading regional international airports?
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated yearly. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
Yes. The user can access certain sections of the report upon request, and this will be available at a nominal price.