Executive SummaryCloud computing in the GCC is still at a very early stage, and although there is a lot of potential for its wide spread usage, concerns regarding security risks deter its fast adoption. Cost reduction in hardware and software licenses, speed of adoption, improving IT productivity and seamless transition between providers are attractive to companies. On the other hand, data loss or theft, and privacy risks are seen as major challenges. Recent surveys and trends indicate that cloud computing is opening up in a big way in the GCC countries, and that companies are taking a serious look to increase their competitive advantage.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.