Curated digital news pertaining to GCC financial sector to enable industry stakeholders stay updated about the recent technological developments and digital transformations in the region.
- Private equity market in the MENA region is abound with fintech players and investors.
- COVID-19 has accelerated the adoption of digital banking worldwide. What have GCC banks done?
- Findings from Central bank of UAE & KSA pilot program on shared digital currency published Aber BitCoin Digital Currencies.
- Pay heed to cyber security. Highest rated digital risk categories in MENA include carding, data exposure, and hacktivism.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this Newsletter?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
What is the frequency of updates?
We provide an update of these newsletter every three month
Can I only download certain sections of the newsletter?
No. The newsletter can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com