Executive SummaryOver the last decade, The GCC countries have transformed themselves into a state that makes them comparable with developing and sometimes even developed countries in terms of healthcare indicators. This journey is largely attributable to the governments’ commitment to the improvement of both public health and the GCC healthcare sector. Several healthcare indicators are improving in GCC countries. Despite the progress the GCC healthcare sector has some negative aspects also like GCC healthcare infrastructure is inadequate and there is a dearth of skilled manpower in GCC healthcare sector. In this report we take a look at several GCC healthcare indicators like crude birth rate, health expenditure per capita and death rate. The report also provides details of GCC healthcare market, need for public private partnerships in GCC healthcare sector, top GCC healthcare projects under execution and GCC healthcare systems. GCC health insurance market and opportunities in GCC healthcare market have been discussed in separate sections. The report estimates the size of the health care industry in terms of market size of the medical equipment, in-patients, out-patients and pharmaceutical markets.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Drivers for growth
- Healthcare Industry in GCC – Overview & Opportunities
- Medical Equipment and Furniture
- Pharmaceutical Market
- Inpatient and Outpatient Market Size in GCC Countries
- Healthcare education and research
- Healthcare and IT
- Role of Public Private Partnerships (PPP) in Healthcare
- Companies in GCC region
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.