Executive SummaryGCC petrochemicals companies are amongst the lowest cost manufacturers in the world owing to cheap feedstock and energy costs. Given their strategic location and development as a major transportation hub, GCC petrochemicals producers enjoy a huge competitive advantage over others. Over the next few years, GCC countries will strive hard to prove their dominance in the petrochemical sector in an effort to diversify their economies away from Oil & Gas revenues. Development of large scale petrochemical complexes will serve the dual purpose of diversification as well as employment generation. In this report we provide several metrics for GCC petrochemicals industry which includes historical trend and forecast of the GCC petrochemicals capacity, price movement of key petrochemical commodities, details of top ethylene producing countries and top global ethylene producers and value of GCC petrochemicals projects at different stages. The country profile sections for each GCC country apart from giving an overview of petrochemical industry also provides details of major petrochemical projects under execution for that country. The company profile section gives rich details of some major GCC petrochemicals companies in terms of stock performance, major shareholders, recent developments & updates, production capacities and important financial & risk metrics.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- GCC Petrochemical Industry - Key Differentiating Factors
- Key Challenges
- Petrochemical Products
- Expansion Plans
- The Way Forward
- COUNTRY PROFILES
- COMPANY PROFILES
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 64 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com