Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
The regulatory review tracks the regulatory reforms/policy actions in 2019 across GCC in terms of number of sectors such as finance, real estate, infrastructure and social sectors. The report provides strategic insights in to where and what crucial policy actions are taken across the GCC economies.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit anyone who seeks to understand the regulatory developments and key policy actions taken in the GCC region. It includes regulators, government agencies, industrial bodies, research institutions and policy makers. This report would help these entities to gain in-depth understanding on the various laws and reforms undertaken across the GCC in 2019.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report covers the regulatory developments spanning multiple sectors and industries of all sizes. We have predominantly focussed on policy reforms and developments that support innovation, creativity and stimulate business and private sector growth in the region. The regulatory report will provide unique insights on the GCC regulatory/policy horizon from close quarters.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Saudi Arabia
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- Where are the key regulations formulated across GCC in 2019?
- What could be the significant policy priorities?
- What are the reforms and regulations taken to ease the business climate?
- Based on the policy action what could be the growth opportunities for various industries/sectors?
This report can add value to
- Policy Makers
- Regulatory Institutions
- Industrial Bodies
- Research Institutions
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 34 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only.
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com