- Average cost of capital has declined across GCC countries due to improved economic outlook on back of rapid vaccination roll-out across U.S and Europe and the low interest rate environment.
- Sovereign risk premium and CDS spreads have narrowed for most GCC countries in H1 2021, compared to H1 2020.
- The implied equity risk premium for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Dubai have increased due to increase in the levels of equity index and decline in risk free rate.
- The increase in 10-year U.S. treasury yield has consequently increased the risk free rates for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Why worry about WACC (Weighted Average Cost of Capital)?
- Country wise Commentary
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 20 pages
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com