A monthly publication that covers the performance of GCC and global stock markets, provides economic commentary and captures the happenings in GCC.
All GCC markets posted gains, with the S&P GCC Composite Index rising 0.7% in December. Development of Covid-19 vaccine ,unprecedented monetary easing assisted in the market recovery. Globally, technology stocks and cryptocurrencies have emerged as big winners in 2020. While defensive stocks and healthcare gave great returns in the GCC. The improving geo-political situation in the GCC is also likely to help GCC markets in 2021.
Table of Content
- 2020 Market Performance
- Global Equity Market performance, 2020
- Global Markets 2021 Outlook – Views from leading institutions
- Recovery from the “COVID-19 recession’’ has been quick
- Unprecedented Monetary Easing by Central Banks & Fiscal Stimulus by governments
- The rise of the ‘tech’ trade
- Cryptocurrencies emerging as mainstream investment option in 2020
- GCC Equity Market performance, 2020
- Vaccine optimism propel GCC stock markets in November and December
- GCC Sectoral performance, 2020
- Defensive Stocks, Healthcare emerged as big winners in the GCC
- Improving Geopolitical situation in the MENA region
- Oil Performance & Outlook – Positive Signals Abound
- Oil Demand/Supply Projections for 2021
- GCC Equity Market valuation
- Monthly Returns and Value of USD 1 Invested
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
Do you have updates?
Yes! A monthly publication that covers the performance of GCC and global stock markets, provides economic commentary and captures the happenings in GCC.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org