A monthly publication that covers the performance of GCC and global stock markets, provides economic commentary and captures key happenings in GCC.
Table of Content
- GCC Asset Class Monthly Performance
- Global Asset Class Monthly Performance
- What moved the markets?
- Equities – Kuwait
- Equities – GCC Markets
- Equities – Developed Markets
- Equities – Emerging Markets
- Fixed Income – GCC Markets
- Fixed Income – Developed Markets
- Oil & Gas
- ESG Stocks & Debt
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
Do you have updates?
Yes! A monthly publication that covers the performance of GCC and global stock markets, provides economic commentary and captures the happenings in GCC.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com