Executive SummaryOn August 24, 2015 now dubbed as ‘Black Monday’ Shanghai market index lost 8.5% of its market capitalization which sent the markets worldwide into a tailspin. The ensuing volatility in global markets was exacerbated by fears of rapid economic slowdown in China - the largest economy in the world (PPP terms), which stoked fears of impending global recession and led to a massive sell-off.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.