In Saudi Arabia, the National Industrial Development and Logistics Program (NIDLP) was established with plans to transform the Kingdom into a leading industrial powerhouse and a global logistics hub by focusing on 4 key sectors; industry, mining, energy and logistics. The country’s national strategy aims by 2030 at a capacity of more than 40 million containers annually including all associated investments in developing port infrastructure and enhancing its integration with the logistic areas in the Kingdom, as well as expanding its connectivity with international shipping lines, to integrate with rail and road networks, which contributes to improving the efficiency of the transport ecosystem and its economics.
The national strategy aims to increase the total length of future railways estimated at 8,080 km, including the “land bridge” project, spanning more than 1,300 km, which will have a capacity to transport more than 50 million tons of freight annually to connect kingdom’s ports on the coast of the Arabian Gulf with the ports of the Red Sea coast opening new and promising opportunities for this rail line by passing through modern logistic centers, economic hubs, industrial cities, and mining activities. IoT & Smart Logistics are rapidly gaining ground in the logistics sector in the KSA. Consequent to Covid-19, there is a surge in the online orders or e-shopping. Therefore, this will make businesses improve their last-mile delivery operations to speed up deliveries.
To know more check out Marmore’s latest report KSA Logistics Sector – Overview.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 9 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com