Executive SummarySaudi Arabia’s economic momentum is expected to continue well into 2022 on back of expected increase in oil production. Economic activity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) witnessed sharp rebound, registering real GDP growth of 7% in Q3 2021. Government spending on various infrastructure projects as a part of Vision 2030 program is expected to provide the necessary impetus for economic activity in non-oil sector. The rise in oil prices has improved government coffers and augurs well for economic outlook. The recently unveiled budget for 2022 projects a surplus, it’s first since 2014. The KSA real estate price index rose by 0.5% in Q3 2021, mainly driven by a 1.3% y/y increase in residential land prices. Real estate land prices, which have been on a decline since 2015 have stabilized in recent quarters. The Saudi Arabian real estate market has made a strong recovery from the coronavirus-induced slowdown. The various measures taken by the government like ensuring home ownership for all, mandating regional headquarters for foreign companies has also given new impetus to the real estate sector. Also, other government initiatives like Sakani (enable Saudi citizens to own their first home) and Wafi (off-plan sales and rent program) boosted the demand for affordable homes.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 28 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only