Executive SummaryTrade relationship between modern Kuwait and Germany started in the 1960’s. Initially, Germany maintained its relationship with the GCC countries including Kuwait for trade alone, rather than entering into strategic partnerships. Germany’s dependence on gulf oil was also minimal as it imports most of its requirement from Russia. Kuwait, however exported a small portion of oil and pearls to Germany while it imported automobiles and other luxury goods from Germany. Both Kuwait and Germany expanded their relationships in the 2000’s to a strategic level and have maintained cordial relationship on economic, political, trade, cultural and to some extent military related matters. Drawing lessons in sustainable economic practices from other countries is difficult because nations have differing characteristics and social and institutional backdrops. However, Germany’s rise from low economic vitality to that of a major world economy specializing in knowledge-intensive industries within a matter of decades indicates that the country has important insights to offer. This report analyzes the lessons on offer from Germany, and possibilities for potential tie-ups in areas of Kuwaiti interest.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.