- Kuwait has announced a state budget for the year ending on March 31, 2020, that projects spending at KD 22.5 billion (USD 74 billion) and revenues at KD 16.4 billion (USD 54 billion). Spending is projected to increase by 12.5% while revenues by 9%. In comparison, Saudi Arabia in its budget revealed that it will raise its spending by 7% and revenue by 24% for 2019-20.
- While the budget focusses on increased infrastructure spending, a robust capital market with a clear national investment policy can encourage local investors and funds according to a recent Markaz report.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.