High GDP, increasing population and high per capita income makes Kuwait a popular destination for the luxury retailers. Our report on luxury retail sector in Kuwait provides a comprehensive coverage of the sector, discussing the current state of luxury retail in terms of players, infrastructure, e-commerce etc. It also provides insights on the impact of topical issues such as COVID-19, repatriation of expats in Kuwait on luxury retail. Factors that support the sector’s growth such as consumer behaviour, retail infrastructure development etc. have been discussed. The report also provides multiple data points that support the prospects of luxury retail in Kuwait such as income levels, consumer spending, demographics, tourism etc.
Key Discussion Points
- Major segments and players in Kuwait’s luxury retail sector
- Retail formats and infrastructure including details on retail existing and upcoming retail space
- Factors favouring the growth of luxury retail in Kuwait such as affluence of the population, improving business environment etc
- Challenges faced by the sector such as expat exodus
- Impact of COVID-19 on luxury retail and outlook for the luxury retail sector
Did you know?
- Kuwait is the thirteenth richest country in the world, in terms of average per capita income.
- Kuwait’s per capita income is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.9% in 2020 and real household expenditure in Kuwait is expected to grow by 4.1% year on year in 2021.
- Revenue from Kuwait’s e-commerce market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.12% and set to reach USD 1,562million by 2025.
- A highly popular mall in Kuwait has a dedicated luxury retail district. It was part phase III of the mall and was extended into phase IV of its development.
Why purchase the report?Extensive Coverage: The report encompasses data and analysis on a broad range of details pertaining to Kuwait’s luxury retail sector ranging from key players and brands to growth enablers, COVID-19 impact and the road ahead.
Incorporates Recent Developments: Discusses key recent developments that influence the sector.
Key Data Points: The report presents important data points such as,
- Luxury retail players and brands in Kuwait
- Retail real estate trends
- Income levels and Consumer spending
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Impact due to COVID-19
- Overview of Luxury retail in Kuwait
- Segments in Luxury retail
- Entry form in Luxury retail and Legal framework
- Luxury Retail formats
- Retail Infrastructure & Spending
- Growth Drivers
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 48 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com