Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
The report discusses about the history of Kuwait’s remittance industry and captures its effect on the country’s economy. Country-wise breakup of remittance received from Kuwait has been discussed along with the key players involved in the industry. The report identifies key parameters that drive remittance outflows and also analyses the latest trends and factors that might impact the industry in the coming years.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit anyone tracking the remittance industry, including expatriates, money transfer operators, banks and regulatory authorities. This report would help the readers gain an in-depth understanding about the remittance industry in Kuwait.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report delves deep into key areas of interest in the remittance industry such as the size, players involved and also the cost incurred. Remittance and revenues have also been forecasted till 2020. The impact of fintech and other technologies in reshaping the remittance industry has also been discussed in detail. In addition, the impact of remittance tax on the industry has also been analysed.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Banking Penetration across Demographics
- The Blend: Demographics, Oil Price, Interest Rate and Geopolitical Risks
- Disruptive Competitors
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What is the size of remittance industry in Kuwait?
- Who are the key players in Kuwait’s remittance industry?
- What are the costs incurred to remit money overseas?
- What will be the estimated revenue from remittances?
- What will be the role of fintech in the remittance industry?
- How could remittance tax disrupt the remittance industry?
- Which countries are the highest remittance receivers from Kuwait?
This report can add value to
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report will be updated yearly. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only