Executive SummaryThe Middle East is one of the most water-scarce regions in the world, with countries like Kuwait possessing almost nil internal renewable water resources. But the demand for water is high, with Kuwait showcasing one of the highest water consumption per capita per day, in the region. Desalination and sewage treatment plants are the main sources of water in the country, as the annual precipitation is meager. With a high number of residential consumers, numerous projects are being undertaken to bridge the gap between demand and supply. In this report, we examine and analyze the present status of Kuwait Water Sector, and highlight the demand and supply trends. We enumerate the investments and projects that are presently underway in Kuwait water sector to sort out the water related problems of the country. Growing demand and close-to-nil natural water supply will ensure that investments in the water sector remain a key priority for Kuwait over the next decade.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Industry Overview
- Demand Dynamics in Kuwait
- Water Supply Sources in Kuwait
- Water Usages In Kuwait
- Market Structure & Tariffs
- Investments in Water Sector
- Kuwait Project Scenarios
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report? Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies. Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update. Can I only download certain sections of the report? No. The report can be downloaded in full length only Can we ask questions? Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org