- National Commercial Bank (NCB), Saudi Arabia’s biggest lender and Samba Financial Group (Samba) have signed a binding merger agreement. The merged bank, with assets worth USD 223billion, would be GCC’s third-biggest banking entity after Qatar National Bank and First Abu Dhabi Bank (UAE)
- NCB-Samba merger deal was reported to be under discussion in June 2020, six months after NCB ‘s merger talks with Riyad Bank fell through after almost a year of discussion..
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report? Experienced and qualified team of Marmore Mena Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies. Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update. Can I only download certain sections of the report? No. The report can be downloaded in full length only Can we ask questions? Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com