Muscat Securities Market, Oman was established in 1988 to regulate securities market and to supervise trading of equities. While Capital Market Authority was subsequently established to take over the regulatory role, Muscat Stock Exchange (MSX) was established in January 2021, as a closed joint stock company to take over activities of MSM.
Oman was included in MSCI Frontier Index during the initiation of the index in 2007. Muscat Stock Exchange lists equities, bonds, sukuks and REITs. Oman allows 100% foreign ownership of companies in most sectors since January 2020.
Key Discussion Points
- Oman equity market overview
- Oman Capital Market Ecosystem
- Top 10 Omani listed equities and their key metrics
- Overview of Oman’s mutual funds
Did you know?
- Oman, currently a frontier market, is aiming for an upgrade to emerging market status.
- Market capitalization of Oman’s equity index is dominated by companies operating in the banking and financial services sector.
- Oman is planning to list many state-owned companies in the near term.
- Oman’s stock exchange has established a new section to focus on important ESG issues, diversity and inclusion aimed at achieving sustainable growth.
Why Download this Report?Oman is seeing capital market improvements and broader economic reforms. The country’s stock exchange is seeking to upgrade to emerging market status and has plans to list state-owned companies. Against this backdrop, Our Oman Capital Market & Mutual Funds Landscape report offers insights on region’s equity market and its evolution, important fundamental metrics, key participants in capital market ecosystem and mutual funds landscape.
Crisp and informative coverage: The report offers insights on Oman’s equity market structure and broader capital market ecosystem. The report also provides details on mutual funds in Oman.
Key Data Points: The report presents important data points such as,
- Oman equity market overview
- Oman Market Capitalization and Liquidity
- Stakeholders in the capital market ecosystem
- Top 10 Omani stocks by market cap and their performance metrics
- Overview of Oman mutual funds
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 7 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com