Executive SummaryAnalysts have linked current regional unrest with the 1989 fall of communism. However, Arab States differ from the Eastern European communist bloc in many ways. The former is a heterogeneous group while the only thing shared by Arabs is their ethnicity; no single economic, social or political policy unites the region. Arabs range from ultra-religious states to ultra-secular, thus in order to effectively compare what is happening now with historical events we would have to go much further back to the “Spring of Nations”. In 1848, high food prices coupled with demands for more civil liberties sparked revolutions across Europe using “new media”, i.e. printing press to spread the word. In present time, social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter have taken on that role.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.