Executive SummaryAviation sector in Qatar has witnessed phenomenal growth in the past decade. The sector, having come to existence in the early 90’s in Qatar, has produced one of the important gulf carriers in the GCC region – Qatar Airways. Several factors like favourable geographical location, government policies, booming tourism, opening up of a new airport and high income levels of the people have led to the unprecedented growth for the Qatar aviation industry. Boasting one of the most sophisticated infrastructure and well equipped cargo terminals, the new Hamad International Airport (HIA) can handle more traffic and will result in more aviation jobs in Qatar. The industry is expected to reap benefits in the long run with the country’s aviation sector growth well exceeding the GCC region’s growth. In this report, we trace the development of Qatar aviation sector and chart out the growth drivers. Qatar Airways has been analysed in-depth and information pertaining to its fleets, destinations served, growth strategy and its recent developments have been highlighted. Airport infrastructure including the growth of passenger traffic and cargo traffic has been analysed. The report finally discusses the challenges and key trends being witnessed in the sector.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Industry Overview
- Growth Drivers
- Industry Outlook
- Qatar Airports
- Qatar Civil Aviation Authority
- Key Trends
- SWOT Analysis
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.