Qatar Capital Market is the third largest in the GCC region. It constitutes about 11% of the free-float market capitalization and about 3% of the value traded in the GCC. Established in 1995, the Doha Securities Market (DSM) officially started operations in 1997. It was renamed as Qatar Stock Exchange in 2009 following a strategic partnership between Qatar Holding, the investment arm of Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), and NYSE Euronext, the world’s leading exchange group. In 2010, reforms like the NYSE Euronext Universal Trading Platform, which directly links Qatari brokers with eight US and European exchanges via NYSE’s secure financial transaction infrastructure were introduced. This paved the way for Qatar being upgraded to Emerging Markets status by MSCI in 2014.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 8 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org