Executive SummaryQatar is one of the few countries in the Gulf, where power generation has grown considerably in the last decade. To keep pace with the rising demand, Qatar doubled its total installed power capacity in a span of two years (2009-11). Qatar Power is expected to have sufficient capacity to meet peak demand till 2017. Though Little has been heard about the renewable and alternate source of energy in Qatar. Various viability tests and studies were conducted to test implementation of large scale solar and wind power projects in Qatar, none of which were fruitful. In this report, we provide an outline of the Qatar Power sector, the current operational set-up and the historical data indicating trends in generation, transmission, distribution and consumption. The report also discusses the laws and regulations governing the Qatar Power sector and the investments that are being made to meet the growing demand for power.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Global Scenario
- Qatar – Power Sector
- Structural Setup
- Law & Regulation
- Project Financing
- Key Learning, Threats & Challenges
- Statistics & References
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.