Executive SummaryWhat is this report about? Qatar has kept pace with an increasingly digital world by making rapid strides in telecommunications industry. Ooredoo (formerly Qatar telecom) was the dominant telecommunication company in the country. Qatar has zoomed past its GCC peers to become one of the top-ranked countries in telecom sector in terms of infrastructural developments and technologies. The country has one of the highest mobile and internet penetration in the region and the world. The voice market has achieved maturity with high mobile penetration, while the data segment is witnessing growth, driven by young, tech-craving demography. The report provides a detailed analysis of Qatar’s Telecom sector. Who will benefit and why? The report will benefit anyone tracking the Qatar Telecom sector, and its players; especially regulators and government agencies, investment bankers, SMEs, investors, economists and academicians. This report would help these entities to gain an in-depth understanding about the sector How exhaustive is this report? We have analyzed the telecom market in Qatar, its growth in the last decade and how the telecom indicators have improved year-on-year. The report also examines the changes in the telecom business model, both globally and in Qatar, and how the telecom players in Qatar are combatting the fall the ARPU. We have also discussed the key players in the sector, and their financial performance in the last half decade, and also provided a comparison of the Qatar telecom sector to its peers in the GCC. Finally, we enumerate the investment opportunities, regulatory environment and the role government plays in the development of the Qatar Telecom sector.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Qatar Telecom evolved at a rapid pace over the last decade`
- Telecom Infrastructure & Access Indicators
- Telecom Business Model
- Regulatory Environment
- Key Players
- Qatar & GCC – Comparison
- Investment Opportunities
- Role of Government in Telecom Sector Development
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What is the size and growth of Qatar Telecom sector in the last decade?
- What are the trends in the major telecom indicators?
- How has the Qatar telecom business evolved in the last decade?
- Have the introduction of MVNOs been a successful experiment?
- Who are the key players in Qatar Telecom Industry, and how have they performed in the last half decade?
- How does the Qatar telecom industry compare with its peers in the GCC?
- What are the upcoming investment opportunities in the Qatar Telecom sector?
- What role does the government play in the development of the Qatar Telecom sector?
This report can add value to
- Investment Companies
- Asset Management Companies
- Portfolio management Companies
- Investment Bankers
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.