Executive SummaryThe Middle East is one of the most water-scarce regions in the world, where natural water resources are very low. But water consumption rates in the GCC region are very high. Qatar is one of the world’s most “water-stressed” countries, with very low amount of available water per capita. Groundwater resources have been depleted greatly owing to uncontrolled consumption by agricultural sector. Desalination remains as the key source for domestic water. Desalination methods in Qatar are based done by plants that use out-dated technology that use oil as fuel. Qatar has realized this and has spurned initiatives that would help in overcoming the water challenge. In this report, we examine and analyse the present status of Qatar’s Water Sector, and highlight the demand and supply trends. We enumerate the investments and projects that are presently underway in Qatar’s water sector, to sort out the water related problems of the country. We also look at investments that have been made in new technologies that help in water conservation as well as improving the agricultural yield.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.