Executive SummaryWhat is this report about?
REITs are not popular in the GCC as in advanced countries despite the fact that the region is home to wealthy individuals and large institutional investors. Lack of regulatory framework for listing and operation of REITs remains a major hindrance for its development in the region. However, capital markets authority in the region have started revamping regulations to pave way for the development of alternative investments. The future looks promising for REITs in GCC, especially with the new class of investors looking for investment products to diversify their portfolios in the local markets. Islamic REITs can be a preferable option for traditional investors who wish to invest in Sharia compliant products in different asset classes such as real estate.
Who will benefit and why?
The report will benefit investors, regulators, real estate companies and academicians in the finance domain. This report would help these entities to gain in-depth understanding about the landscape of REITs in GCC.
How exhaustive is this report?
The objective of this report is to highlight the benefits that REITs offer to investors and the economy on a risk-return perspective and specifically to the real estate sector. The report covers in detail, nuances of REITs in various parts of the world as well as in the GCC, the recent listing of REITs in the region alongside presenting a regulatory perspective from an individual country standpoint in the GCC. The regulatory hassles that impeded the growth of REITs in the GCC have been spotlighted and measures that could be adopted for propelling its listing have been discussed.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Global Landscape of REITs
- Landscape of REITs in GCC
- Why GCC Markets need to develop REITs
- Regulatory Challenges
- Outlook for REITs in GCC
Key Questions Addressed in this report
- What is the Landscape of REITs in GCC in comparison to other countries?
- What are the regulations present in GCC?
- Why is REITs important for GCC investors and the economy?
- What is the future outlook for REITs in GCC?
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQIs regular update for this available?
The report is thematic and there is no regular update. However, if required, upon specific request we could provide you with an update.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only.