Executive SummaryHigher realization for oil in global markets in the recent years has helped GCC nations to amass wealth and has ushered in an era of economic prosperity. Lack of reliable data and credible research has stymied private sector investments from taking calculated risks. There is a need for quality research in the region to aid in various activities such as investments, policy making etc. Research providers in GCC region include a host of international and national players. Think tanks, consultants, academic research houses and broking firms are some of the providers of research in the region. However, the region lacks qualified analysts with requisite skills and professional certifications. Overhaul educational systems, collaboration between universities, scientific organization and industries, creating a centralized database of statistics are some of the policy recommendations that are required to produce better research. In this report, we have analyzed the importance of research and its current dynamics in the region. The report also details the overall landscape of the research industry which includes discussions around research providers, research consumers, tools used for conducting research, various research products, formats of research etc. The report also details the drivers and challenges for the research industry in the region and provides policy recommendations to improve its current status.
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.