SABIC, founded in 1976, now has presence in over 50 countries with 68 manufacturing set-ups and 5 innovations hub spread across key demand centers. SABIC gets 87% of its revenue from petrochemical and specialties unit, 7.7% from Metals division and 5.3% from its Agri-nutrients company. The industrial production growth, expected to recover fully in 2021, will be pronounced in most advanced economies. SABIC with its strategic merger with Saudi Aramco is in a pole position with a strong customer base and various projects running and under-development in these economies.
Company Report SeriesOver the past decade, Marmore MENA Intelligence has published a wealth of economic and industry intelligence for research professionals interested in the MENA region. Our comprehensive reports have provided detailed analysis of growth opportunities, evolving trends, competitive landscape, regulatory developments and their effects on business organizations.
As part of our latest offerings, Marmore is publishing a series of company reports that enables one to understand a company’s business proposition and challenges. These reports are presented in a way that make them accessible for a broader audience who are looking to get a quick understanding of a company’s business model and its risks. Our analysis goes beyond what is stated in the websites and annual/quarterly reports and provide a clear sense of what the businesses do, the challenges that they face in a format that is pleasing to read.
All reports in the Company Series follow the same outline as below:
- Business Description
- Geography of Operations
- Ownership Details
- What we like about their Business
- Key Risks
- Potential Future Outcome
- Financials and key ratios for past seven years
Table of Content
Key Questions Addressed in this report
This report can add value to
Customize this report
Why Custom Research?
- Research and intelligence to suit your business requirements
- Informed decision making
What are Benefits of Customization?
- To-the-point, long or short research reports could be requested
- Reports are exclusively prepared for you
You Ask We Deliver
- Over a decade Marmore has successfully navigated this space of customized research to serve its clients and cater to their unique requirements.
- Our customized research support spans sector research, equity and credit investment notes, modelling, valuation, investment screening, periodical etc.
- We offer clients with intelligence and insights on unexplored and under-researched areas that help stakeholders take well-informed business and investment decisions.
- Our offerings marries the challenges of cost, time, scope & data availability to generate actionable outcomes that are specific to our clients’ needs.
FAQWho prepared this report?
Experienced and qualified team of Marmore MENA Intelligence has prepared this report. Since its inception, Marmore has published over 1000 research reports and covered more than 25 varied industries and policy segments; all focused primarily on the GCC economies.
How exhaustive is this report?
The report spans 11 pages
Do you have updates?
No. This is a one off report.
Can I only download certain sections of the report?
No. The report can be downloaded in full length only
Can we ask questions?
Yes, by all means. You can write your queries to us at email@example.com